GOD FATHER OF ALL
1 CORINTHIANS CHAPTER 12
VERSE, 12, 13, 14
12) For even as the body is one and yet has many members, and all the members of the body, though they are many, are one body, so also is Christ.
13) For by one Spirit we were all baptized into one body, whether Jews or Greeks, whether slaves or free, and we were all made to drink of one Spirit.
14) For the body is not one member, bud many.
ROMANS CHAPTER 10
VERSE, 11, 12, 13
11) For the scripture says, WHOEVER BELIEVES IN HIM WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED.”
12) For there is no distinction between Jew and Greek; for the same LORD is LORD to all, abounding in riches for all who call on Him;
13) For “WHOEVER WILL CALL ON THE NAME OF THE LORD WILL BE SAVED.”
REVELATION CHAPTER 9
VERSE, 10, 11
10) They have tails like scorpions, and stings; and in their tails is their power to hurt men for five months.
11) They have as king over them, the angel of the abyss; his name in Hebrewn is abaddon, and in Greek he has the name Apollyon.
JOHN CHAPTER 7
VERSE, 33, 34, 35
33) Therefore Jesus said. “For a little while longer I am with you, then I go to him who sent me.
34) “You will seek me, and will not find me; and where I am, you cannot come.”
35) The Jews then said to one another. “Where does this man intend to go that we will not find him? He is not intending to go to the Dispersion among the Greeks, and teach the Greeks, is He?
ACTS CHAPTER 9
VERSE, 28, 29, 30, 3
28) And he was with them, moving about freely in Jerusalem, speaking out boldly in the name of the Lord.
29) And he was talking and arguing with the Hellenistic Jews; but they were attempting to put him to death.
30) But when the brethren learned of it, they brought him down to Caesarea and sent him away to Tarsus.
31) So the church throughout all Judea and Galilee and Samaria enjoyed peace, being built up: and going on in the fear of the LORD and in the comfort of the Holy Spirit, it continued to increase.
ACTS CHAPTER 16
VERSE, 1, 2, 3
1) Paul came also to Derbe and to Lystra. And a disciple was there, named Tymothy, the son of a Jewish woman who was a believer, but his father was a Greek.
2) And he was well spoken of by the brethren who were in Lystra and Iconium.
3) Paul wanted this man to go with him; and he took him and circumcised him because of the Jews who were in those parts, for they all knew that his father was a Greek.
ACTS CHAPTER 17
VERSE, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21
16) Now while Paul was waiting for them at Athens, his spirit was being provoked within him as he was observing the city full of idols.
17) So he was reasoning in the synagogue with the Jews and the God-fearing Gentiles, and in the market place every day with those who happened to be present.
18) And also some of the Epicurean and Stoic philosophers were conversing with him. Some were saying. What would this idle babbler wish to say? Others. He seems to be a proclaimer of strange deities,-- because he was preaching Jesus and the resurrection.
19) And they took him and brought him to the Areopagus saying. “May we know that this new teaching is which you are proclaiming?
20) “For you are bringing some strange things to our ears; so we want to know what these things mean.”
21) (Now all the Athenians and the strangers visiting there used to spend their time in nothing other than telling or hearing something new.)
ACTS CHAPTER 17
VERSE, 1, 2, 3, 4
1) Now when they had traveled through Amphipolis and Apollonia, they came to Thessalonica, where there was a synagogue of the Jews.
2) And according to Paul’s custom, he went to them, and for three Sabbaths reasoned with them from the Scriptures.
3) Explaining and giving evidence that the Christ had to suffer and rise again from the dead, and saying. “This Jesus whom I am proclaiming to you is the Christ.”
4) And some of them were persuaded and joined Paul and Silas, along with a large number of the God—fearing Greeks and a number of the leading women.
JOHN CHAPTER 12
VERSE, 20, 21, 22, 23
20) Now there were some Greeks among those who were going up to worship at the feast;
21) These then came to Philip, who was from Bethsaida of Galilee, and began to ask him, saying. Sir, we wish to see Jesus.
22) Philip came and told Andrew; Andrew and Philip came and told Jesus.
23) And Jesus answered them, saying. The hour has come for the Son of Man to be glorified.
1 CORINTHIANS CHAPTER 1
VERSE, 22, 23, 24, 25,
22) For indeed Jews ask for signs and Greeks search for wisdom;
23) But we preach Christ crucified, to Jews a stumbling block and to gentiles foolishness.
24) But to those who are the called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God and the wisdom of God.
25) Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men, and the weakness of God is stronger than men.
JOEL CHAPTER 3
VERSE, 5, 6, 7, 8
5)” Since you have taken my silver and my gold, brought my precious treasures to your temples.
6) And sold the sons of Judah and Jerusalem to the Greeks in order to remove them far from their territory.
7) Behold, I am going to arouse them from the place where you have sold them, and return your recompense on your head.
8) “Also I will sell your sons and your daughters into the hand of the sons of Judah, and they will sell them to the Sabeans, to a distant nation,” for the LORD has spoken.
DANIEL CHAPTER 8
VERSE, 20, 21
20) The ram which you saw with the two horns represents the kings of Media and Persia.
21) The shaggy goat represents the kingdom of Greece, and the large horn that is between his eyes is the first king.
ISAIAH CHAPTER 56
VERSE, 7, 8
7) Even those I will bring to my holy mountain, and make them joyful in my house of prayer. Their burnt offerings and their sacrifices will be acceptable on my altar: For my house will be called a house of prayer for all the peoples.
8) The LORD God, who gathers the dispersed of Israel, declares. Yet others I will gather to them, to those already gathered.
EXODUS CHAPTER 12
VERSE, 37, 38
37) Now the sons of Israel journeyed from Rameses to Succoth, about six hundred thousand men on foot, aside from children.
38) A mixed multitude also went up with them, along with flocks and herds, a very large number of livestock.
JOHN CHAPTER 19
VERSE, 19, 20
19) Pilate also wrote an inscription and put it on the cross. It was written. JESUS THE NAZARENE, THE KING OF THE JEWS.”
20) Therefore many of the Jews read this inscription, for the place where Jesus was crucified was near the city; and it was written in Hebrew. Latin and in Greek.
REVELATION CHAPTER 5
9) And they sang a new song, saying, “Worthy are you to take the book and to break its seals: for you were slain, and purchased for God with your blood men from every tribe and tongue and people and nation.
MATTHEW CHAPTER 11
29) Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.
MATTHEW CHAPTER 18
4) Therefore, whoever takes the lowly position of this child is the greatest in the Kingdom of heaven.
MATTHEW CHAPTER 23
VERSE, 11, 12
11) The greatest among you will be your servant.
12) For those who exalt themselves will be humbled, and those who humble themselves will be exalted.
LUKE CHAPTER 1
VERSE, 46, 47, 48
46) And Mary said: “My soul glorifies the Lord
47) and my spirit rejoices in God my Savior,
48) for he has been mindful of the humble state of his servant. From now on all generations will call me blessed,
LUKE CHAPTER 14
11) For all those who exalt themselves will be humbled, and those who humble themselves will be exalted.”
LUKE CHAPTER 18
13) “But the tax collector stood at a distance. He would not even look up to heaven, but beat his breast and said, “God, have mercy on me, a sinner.”
ROMANS CHAPTER 12
16) Live in harmony with one another. Do not be proud, but be willing to associate with people of low position. Do not be conceited.
1 CORINTHIANS CHAPTER I
27) But God chose the foolish things of the world to shame the wise; God chose the weak things of the world to shame the strong.
PHILIPPIANS CHAPTER 2
VERSE, 2, 3, 4, 5, 8
2) Then make my joy complete by being like minded, having the same love, being one in spirit and of one mind.
3) Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit. Rather, in humility value others above yourselves,
4) not looking to your own interests but each of you to the interests of the others.
5) In your relationships with one another, have the same mindset as Christ Jesus:
8) And being found in appearance as a man, he humbled himself by becoming obedient to death even death on a cross!
JAMES CHAPTER 1
9) Believers in humble circumstances ought to take pride in their high position.
JAMES CHAPTER 4
6) But he gives us more grace. That is why Scripture says: “God opposes the proud but shows favor to the humble.”
1 PETER CHAPTER 5
VERSE, 5, 6
5) In the same way, you who are younger, submit yourselves to your elders. All of you clothe yourselves with humility toward one another, because, “God opposes the proud but shows favor to the humble.”
6) Humble yourselves, therefore, under God’s mighty hand, that he may lift you up in due time.