Τετάρτη 17 Ιουλίου 2013

When I got to know God I got to know myself

When I got to know God I got to know myself

1.When I got to know God, He helped me find myself. This is how I got to understand how right my fellow men were when they would get frustrated with me. Now I do not do as much wrong  towards them because through the simplicity that God has granted me, I understand them when they do wrong. In the occasion when I unwittingly offend a fellow man, I understand it quickly. Immediately without delay, I ask for God’s mercy and the forgiveness of him who I offended. Amen.

2. When I got to know God, I ceased not only to concern myself with the past but also to plan for the future because He taught me to live for today which I work upon through the free will which He granted me. I live every moment freely with happiness and in a positive mood, always under the spirit of proper social conduct (etiquette). Amen.

3. When I got to know God, I stopped insisting and expecting on things or aspects that required a lot of time to materialize and which belonged to the worldly system because I realized that I was losing valuable time. I am only interested in God’s will which is pleasing and develops pleasantly in my life through the study of His word - the New Testament, and also through prayer which is the driving force of everything which is of my Father’s. I acquire all of this in the sanctuary which God has created for me. Amen.

4. When I got to know God, I saw that all the negative thoughts I had which plagued me for years from a young age were the ones which caused me to be a miserable person, grumpy, poor in mind, and sick in the body. Yet now after twenty five years, God through His thinking has filled me with His thoughts which are governed by His wisdom. These have filled me with unspeakable happiness and have made me rich in everything. Amen.

5. When I am faced with various problems that are generated from this worldly system, material or spiritual, I always resort to prayer. The Lord Himself stated, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly.(Matthew 6:6) . In prayer is where I find God who becomes my ally. The reason He becomes my ally is because He shows me a different way to see problems, because problems with God’s presence are transformed into wisdom, into happiness, into trust and into living faith. So with His help, I defeat the enemy. Amen

6. When I got to know God, I learned how to fight and defeat the evil side of myself, always with His power. Amen.

7. When I got to know God, I saw how how much futility governs our world. The reason why it is futile is because our life is unpredictable. The Lord stated, your time is always ready, In  John 7:1- 7:6 Jesus is being sought out by the leaders of the Jews to be killed. His brothers ask him to go and reveal himself at the feast so that he can show his powers, Jesus in turn replies: It is not yet the time for me to go. (meaning to get captured and killed) But you may go any time you want to. By this Jesus meant that our time to die could be at any moment. We don’t really have a say in it, and indeed every day we hear that a thirty year-old died that a forty year-old died, etc. In God’s word I found that Christ’s advice to me is: “Thomas, ask first for God’s Kingdom and His righteousness and everything else will be added. Today I see how much wisdom and how right  My God and my Lord is. Amen.

8. When I got to know God, I stopped believing in the next life, the life after death because the Father, God, revealed to me all the possible ways that this present life can transform into an eternal life, incorruptible life, full of wisdom in all its facets; energizing through the holy spirit the mechanisms in the brain and in the cells that transform life from corruptible to incorruptible making it be one with God’s infinite wisdom so that it can change into a qualitative and quantitative eternal life. Amen.

9. When I got to know God, I understood that everything positive or negative with God’s spirit can entertain my life and the reason being is that everything works for the good with one purpose, for my rebirth into God and for my spiritual development. It is God’s objective that under any and all circumstances I maintain:
1.    His peace and,
2.    the happiness of the holy spirit which gives life and love that in turn creates an unshakeable bond with people that I communicate with on a daily basis and also within the community in which I live.

Lastly, He taught me to have my life governed by the fruits, gifts and signs of the holy spirit. Amen.

10.  After I got to know God, I secured 24 hours of my day in freedom and the reason being is that I now live with God. Wherever the Lord's Spirit is, there is freedom. (2 Corinthians 3:17). As such, today I live my every moment free, with excessively free time with God. A little more insight on what it is to be free: I don’t worry about things so that they take up my time unnecessarily, I don’t worry what other people have said about me and sit down and run different scenarios in my head of how I should respond and what I shall say in return. I don’t spend my time nit picking on who said what and how they said it or their motives for saying it etc. All these thoughts have robbed me of my free time. In meeting God, I dropped this thought process. I have eliminated this form of thinking freeing up all my time for other things like studying God, reading the scriptures, analyzing how things were said in the bible, how Jesus spoke and acted. This is the freedom we can expect to have in our lives when we let God into our hearts.

11. After I got to know God, I was freed from whatever was acting unknowingly or unwittingly within me (sin), which was leading me to a dead end culminating to physical death.

12. When I got to know God, I immediately knew myself. I understood that all the problems that I had acquired, creating sadness to myself and to God, came from my ignorance of using God’s wisdom in dealing with life’s problems. Today I have adopted His wisdom and it is none other than the fact that all things work together for good to them that love God (Romans 8:28).

13. When I got to know myself, I realized how self centered and self seeking I acted in my life and within the life of others since I tried with every way possible to impose my thinking upon them. From the time that I met God, I learned to tell everyone to do whatever they want, whatever they like because I learned that God is working every moment within my fellow man, creating in him progress through the negativity that is born out of this world or through the positive which is born out of the word of God. God’s goal is to develop man, to regenerate him and to bring him to the fullness of Christ’s character. So that every person can possess the qualities that defined Jesus.. Therefore my work today as I see it, is when someone asks me for spiritual or material help, I will offer it if I can, in the measure that I am able to without asking for anything in return. As well I will not pursue anything that has not been given to me by my Father, God. It is in fact great ego if I try to convince someone that I am of God. Certainly if we were to be of God, our fellow men will see it and be attracted to it and join us so that we may all conduct efforts and struggles together for God’s glory and for the world’s salvation. May it be, May it be, amen.


14. When I got to know God, I got to know myself and my fellow men. As such, God’s mercy always governs me and I employ this mercy for myself and for my fellow men without measure. Amen

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου