The Holy Spirit is the third person of God in Heaven, on earth and in all of creation
My siblings, the Holy Spirit, has ever been, and is, and shall be, neither beginning nor ending; but He is ever ranked and numbered together with the Father and the Son. He is Life, and life creating; Light, and light-bestowing; by nature good, and the source of goodness; through Him the Father is known, and the Son is glorified; and thereby all men acknowledge a single sovereignty, single covenant, one adoration of the Holy Trinity. (Vespers from the Eighth Sunday of Pascha, where the Holy Pentecost is celebrated)
My siblings, the Holy Spirit is the third person of the Holy Trinity, without it, we cannot achieve any material or spiritual objective and furthermore without it we cannot complete our mission. Indeed the Holy Spirit is sensitive and could be saddened when someone does not believe in it, or when someone does not trust that it is the one that is calling him. Therefore let us believe that it is the one that called us and inspired us to seek out everything we preach about today. There is much evidence that God has called us, the most important is that God revealed to us incorruptible life, and how to live. It is also written, every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning, James 1:17. Moreover, the Holy Spirit, is here on earth and in heaven. There is one reason why it is on earth today: so it can sanctify and guide the sons and daughters. Those who understand God’s will for their lives so that through these children, the remaining promises may be fulfilled. These promises are:
1) For the Gospel of the Kingdom to be publicly preached, a project in which the Voice of God has been working on today.
2) For sin to be abolished, a project which has also started, since all children understand the value of their admission in the sanctuary.
3) For the Kingdom to be established.
4) For corruption and death to be abolished.
5) For God to return to perform the resurrection for all those who died in the Lord and for the Lord to take over the Kingdom with those who are redeemed.
It is written, the saints of the most High shall take the kingdom, and possess the kingdom for ever, even for ever and ever (Daniel 7:18). Likewise the people who accept the Holy Spirit, possess a divine wisdom which fills them with the same power that Christ had, so that they may fulfill the work that Jesus entrusted his church with. The comforter, the holy spirit therefore is not far from us. Indeed when he comes into our lives, he focuses our attention to someone else and not to himself because he is humble. Just like the eyes of our body, through which we see physical things, we can never see our own eyes except when we look into a mirror and yet then again, not always. It is rare for the Holy Spirit to focus on himself. What does it do though? He simply shows us Christ and the reason why is because through the Comforter, the Holy Spirit, we see Jesus as He is. All life appears and manifests itself under a new light.
John the Theologian says that the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth (John 1:14). In the bible, it is clearly stated that the Triune (which means a set of three), ternary (meaning having 3 possible states), God, acts as one entity. To understand the manner in how the Holy trinity (Father, son and the holy spirit) works, let’s imagine the Father as the general manager of a project, the Son as the architect, and the Holy Spirit as the contractor. Through all his ministry on earth, Jesus relied totally on the Holy Spirit. This is why the Father gave value to the Holy Spirit saying, if someone blasphemes the Father or the Son, he has forgiveness but whoever blasphemes against the Holy Spirit does not have forgiveness either in the present or in the age to come. Until the Holy Spirit came to the Son - the word of the living God, Jesus lived before he was baptized just like the rest of the people. At his baptism in the Jordan river, the Holy Spirit came with power like a dove and the reason why is because He (Jesus) had a mission to fulfill and the Holy Spirit had to continue on in regenerating the human species. It is through Jesus that God`s work on earth becomes flesh and bones. Jesus never preached or performed any miracle prior to His baptism. After His baptism whatever He did was due to the power of the Holy Spirit. Indeed when the time came for Him to leave His disciples, He promised them that He would send them the Holy Spirit from Heaven so that it may be a comforter, an assistant in their lives which would take care of all their spiritual and material needs. This promise was fulfilled on the day of Pentecost when all were baptized with the Holy Spirit. Baptism with the Holy Spirit is a supernatural filling up of a power that is sent by God and it is special. The reason why it is special is because it makes those that Jesus entrusted, the people of God to be effective in carrying out God’s work. Proof of baptism with the Holy Spirit is speaking in tongues where the mouth speaks out of the abundance of the heart. Tongues is the ability for someone to speak a language that he never learned, the Holy Spirit gives it. This helps people over time to increase their faith, to build up their own personal lives, and to change their lives into more spiritual ones through direct and continuous communication with God. The Holy Spirit is the door to a life where its gifts, its signs, and its fruits should become obvious.
The Holy Spirit is given to Christ’s disciples. It is given to anyone who wants to become Christ’s disciple. It is written,
7 But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to every man to profit withal.
8 For to one is given by the Spirit the word of wisdom; to another the word of knowledge by the same Spirit;
9 To another faith by the same Spirit; to another the gifts of healing by the same Spirit;
10 To another the working of miracles; to another prophecy; to another discerning of spirits; to another divers kinds of tongues; to another the interpretation of tongues:
11 But all these worketh that one and the selfsame Spirit, dividing to every man severally as he will. 1 Corinthians 12:7-11
The reason why the Holy Spirit distributes fruits and gifts is for us to have unity amongst us, and a need for one another. When ego is gone, the Holy Spirit will give all these gifts to everyone.
The Holy Spirit always gives, it is bursting, which means that it fulfills prophecy, it creates priests of God, perfect individuals with elements of God in them. Indeed the Holy Spirit takes illiterate people and makes them chosen vessels full of God’s faith and living faith. The Holy Spirit taught the first disciples who captivated the universe and made fishermen educate theologians.
The Holy Spirit creates and establishes its Church on earth. At first through the apostle Paul, it energized God’s disciples. The Holy Spirit is God and it works tirelessly to create God’s people. The Holy Spirit is consubstantial (of the same essence of God) and sits on the same throne as with the Father and the Son. My siblings, God’s kingdom will be established by the Holy Spirit. What does that mean? It means that the Holy Spirit will remind us of the future. It will create a people after it has asked them to enter into their sanctuaries (for purification). It is written, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly. (Matthew 6:6).
The Holy Spirit will ensure a new constitution to God’s people. The Holy Spirit will regenerate man. The Holy Spirit will bring sanctification, purification. The Holy Spirit will ensure us with living faith. The Holy Spirit will examine the world concerning sin, concerning justice, and concerning judgement. The Holy Spirit will separate the sinner from the just. The Holy Spirit will make a universal judgement so that two camps are created in the world, God’s and the Devil’s. A middle ground will not exist. It is written, so then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth. Revelations 3:16.
As long as a middle ground (lukewarm) exists, it means that judgement for the world has not yet started. The reason why this is so is because God’s judgement starts first from God’s house. The children of God will be the ones that are judged first until they take a stand. This is how God’s army will be created. This judgement has always existed and many have been taking a stand for centuries before God. We have millions of chosen vessels adorning the heavens and the earth, but today God’s judgement has started to overshadow all nations and the reason why is because the Voice of God at God’s behest preaches the Gospel of the Kingdom. For the first time in the world, the Gospel of the Kingdom is being preached. As well, the Holy Spirit will breakdown every dividing wall of hostility amongst God’s people, since any and all differences will mutate (change) into unity. Today we all function through the Holy Spirit. Whoever are God’s children, are called to take spiritual information from the Word of God (old and new testament). The basic elements which we will have to take and to believe through the Word of God are:
1) To stay away from temptations, from sin. The manner? Simple. Lot lived with Abraham. Abraham was the one that God spoke to. The anointed and God’s chosen one. To increase trade, Lot asked to leave and to go to Sodom so that he may increase his wealth. Wealth comes in two forms spiritual or material, but it requires caution! When you have the chosen one (Abraham) next to you, why man do you seek any material wealth? So Lot asked to go to Sodom and Gomorrha. We all know that he got entangled many times and he made many mistakes one after the other for a plate of lentils (Greek expression which means for not much. A plate of lentils is a poor man’s food). Therefore the conclusion is when we understand that a temptation exists, let us not seek to play with it. The people of Gomorrah had no principles, they are capable of killing us or drawing us into many temptations to suit their interests.
2) The Holy Spirit will help us until we make the strong decision to adopt and understand from the Word of God once and for all that, God made not death: neither hath he pleasure in the destruction of the living. For he created all things, that they might have their being: and the generations of the world were healthful; and there is no poison of destruction in them, nor the kingdom of death upon the earth. (book of Wisdom in Septuagint Bible 1:13-14). The one who believes in me will live, even though they die; and whoever lives by believing in me will never die. Do you believe this?” (Book of John 11:25-26). Listen, I tell you a mystery: We will not all sleep, but we will all be changed—in a flash, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed. For the perishable must clothe itself with the imperishable, and the mortal with immortality. When the perishable has been clothed with the imperishable, and the mortal with immortality, then the saying that is written will come true: “Death has been swallowed up in victory.” “Where, O death, is your victory? Where, O death, is your sting?” The sting of death is sin, and the power of sin is the law. (Corinthians 15:51-56).
3) The third element is that God is a Triune (the Holy Trinity). This means that even though the three forms of the Trinity serve different roles, they are always governed by eternal consistency. Therefore since God is one, we can become one no matter what our differences. It is written, Holy Father, protect them by the power of your name, the name you gave me, so that they may be one as we are one (John 17:11). The fact that God is a triune suggests that we cannot spiritually evolve if we have not studied His wisdom which is manifested through His three different elements over an extensive period of time. (In other words we need time to experience God and his wisdom in the three different ways He can deliver us this wisdom). Whoever accepted just the Father, never had a chance to meet Jesus, His son and His teachings. Those who do not accept Jesus, cannot free themselves because Jesus brought all the solutions, He defined and set forth mercy, activated mercy, defeated the devil, gave gifts and powers. Indeed whoever acknowledges the Father and the Son must accept the Holy Spirit so that it can raise them to God’s level.Whoever does not familiarize themselves with the Holy Spirit, will not be able to apply let alone live something which is greater, because it is the Holy Spirit which has the power and the strength to make every one of Christ’s disciples conformant to God’s glory, God’s heir, joint heirs with Jesus and partaker of his infinite glory.
4) The fourth element we should take from the Word of God which the Father assures us through the Holy Spirit is: If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me. (Matthew 16:24). God calls upon man’s free will so that every man joins himself voluntarily to God’s principles. All of us are called to put God into our lives with the help of the Holy Spirit. One way of doing this is for Jesus to lead the way in our life’s struggles not only with words but with actions. At the same time we will observe our lives to see if it has God in it. Whatever actions or deeds don’t agree with God’s Word and are not recommended by Christ, we will reject them because they reflect our evil self. Whatever works agree with God’s, we will multiply them because they reflect God in our lives. When we learn to live with Christ, we will live with His principles. Only then will God, the Father come into our lives and allow us to function in every moment with and through the Holy Spirit. This is how God’s children become God’s people with immeasurable spirit. Moreover, God reveals and recommends their actions and their words to the whole world. We are invited by the Holy Spirit to become God’s people. It is written, Be ye holy; for I am holy (Peter 1:16). The way? Simple. One thing is required, and that is a decision, ή ταν ή επί τας, (this is a Greek expression, "Either [with] it [your shield], or on it" Meaning "either you will win the battle, or you will die and then be carried back home on your shield". It was said by Spartan mothers to their sons before they went out to battle to remind them of their bravery and duty to Sparta and Greece.) How is the decision made? My siblings when the time comes for us to lie in order to gain something, we will not speak it because this is part of God’s wisdom, God’s will. We know that Christ named the devil as the father of lies. When we lie, we do the devil’s will and not God’s. This is how we betray God, love and life. May it not be! My siblings when the opportunity comes in a discussion for us to criticize or judge, we should not judge because Christ emphasized to not judge so you will not be judged. Therefore thou art inexcusable, O man, whosoever thou art that judgest: for wherein thou judgest another, thou condemnest thyself; for thou that judgest doest the same things. (Romans 2:1). When the time comes where we are judged fairly or unfairly, we will remember Christ’s attitude who when He was blamed He used God’s - His Father’s wisdom above all else. What did He do? Who, when he was reviled (cursed), reviled not again; when he suffered, he threatened not; (1Peter 2:23). If we are in a situation where we are blamed and we see Ego manifest itself within us through its various forms such as showiness (showing off), boasting, praising our environment (this form of ego is a bit difficult to explain in words so lets demonstrate it through an example. If you are amongst people and they ask you if you are something for example a doctor or a lawyer or someone important, you might not be but you respond in saying that I have friends who are, meaning you are indirectly praising yourself because you know people of this nature and you stating that you are part of this group. Your are praising the surroundings in which you are, indirectly praising yourself) and so forth, then we will go to the mountain, to the sanctuary, in silence. Silence is God’s throne. In silence you experience humbleness. Humbleness is the great glory. Without it no other virtue is recognized. Humbleness is to not go through the process where you have to justify your position or your work (actions). God knows and whoever is of God also knows. Evidence is not needed. If anyone in an interactive discussion says something that he understands about God, we will not address him so that we may say our supposed correct perspective but we will move on. If we address any brother by telling them that they are wrong then we will be committing the ultimate act of ego. Only when they ask us shall we say our opinion without rejecting any other opinion. This way we show love and God. Otherwise we should be silent if we are not asked. It is impertinence (a form of ego) when we talk without being asked let alone the fact that we want to impose our view. God only vindicates us in silence. Now in any group of friends or in a bible study group or in a church or in an organization, if there is one who is inexperienced (in the ways of the lord) yet he is driven by devilish ego and insists that we are wrong in our ways, then with love we will explain to him that this is how we know God to be inside us and we wish that he permits us to believe God in this manner. If he does not allow us and he gets angry, screaming etc, then we have the right to remove ourselves from this brother (or sister), from the group, or from the organization or from this church. Because, if we do whatever he says, then we lose our own identity and we base ourselves unknowingly onto their mistakes. We now energize or give value to his mistakes and by participating in his group or his organization, the brother will think that he is doing right by imposing his will. It is better for us to glorify God on our own than to be with a thousand others that have not learned to respect a different way of thinking. It is not necessary that we agree with the devil in order to show love. If my siblings, one or many of us mean what we say than God will live with us. It is written, the lord revealed that the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit create a monastery in man who willingly conforms himself to God’s thinking and principles. Now whoever makes God according to his measure will sooner or later be led to a dead end. Indeed if he boasts about his great love of God without doing any works, that which he will hear is: I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!’ (Matthew 7:23). How will he be led to a dead end? With sin that will grow and bring death. Death is the law of sin. May it not be! My siblings, the Holy Spirit is God, it is immortal, it is a servant, it is a contractor, it is light, it is life. The Holy Spirit is a source of life of many waters, and it works through the mind, and the spirit and in practice in our lives because when it comes into our mind, it transforms matter and body. We have spoken about thinking matter which resides in our brain. The Holy Spirit is filled with God’s wisdom. It is called the spirit of understanding, wisdom and life. The Holy Spirit is good and pure and it is what makes you into God.
The Holy Spirit is a spiritual fire that is divided up in all directions since it is that which controls, sustains and gives life, to all of creation. Creation in turn nourishes the repentant person, all the laws and the goodness related to incorruptible life through the Holy Spirit. Indeed the Holy Spirit is a fire that is fully divided up with wisdom, life, since it gives life to everything especially to man. To the man of God who enters into his sanctuary, it ensures all its gifts, fruits and signs. In that sanctuary, is where the distribution of all the gifts that lead us to heaven are made. My siblings, if we live by the Holy Spirit and we obey God’s Word, then that will impart to us (or pass on to us) His properties. His properties are infinite. The basic properties are as follows: the Holy Spirit is innately pure and good and a source of goodness. How nice would it be for all of us to have this! Imagine if we were innately good and a source of goodness. Another property is that the Holy Spirit is a servant. Christ through the Holy Spirit worked in the world and revealed that He did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give his life as a ransom for many. (Matthew 20:28) and wash His disciples’ feet.
The Holy Spirit is eternal, incorruptible, immortal and not much is required for it to make those who accept God, the Son, the Father into incorruptible, everlasting and immortal. God is the God of the living and not of the dead. The Holy Spirit is filled with fruits, gifts, and signs. There are nine fruits, there are seven gifts and five signs. All together they create deification. I hope that there is no man that disregards God’s calling which is currently done by the Holy Spirit through the Voice of God. And indeed all of us should never use a cheap excuse to disregard God’s calling such as I just bought some land, I married a woman, I bought some oxen. We cannot persuade Him to justify us. Even if mercy runs after us, one day it will cease just like the foolish virgins who did not have oil to light their lanterns. May it not be. And the reason we cannot hide from Him my siblings is because God lives within us, He knows everything, He sees everything. Our God is always watching, He knows kidneys and hearts, we were created through His word. His law is in our genes. Everyone more or less knows good or bad without having read any bible. We cannot escape from God. He exists in all of our being and goes all around our body.
God, through the Holy Spirit passes through the joints and the marrow. My siblings the most important thing is that God today inspires us and teaches us how to get to know Him. He even shows us the way to see where He lives so that we may find Him and yes it is true, we have found Him because He wanted us to find Him. Today we know the way, we know exactly the house number, we know where he lives, and we know how his House looks like. He has shown us that he is close to us, very close since he lives inside us. My siblings with the regenerative teachings, the time has come for us to get to know ourselves and to get to know God inside us. Whoever looks for God outside of themselves will never find Him.
Whoever has yet to find Him, is because they are looking outside of themselves. My siblings today we are living in the splendor and greatness that has concealed him for centuries. The success of this greatness is that despite living under difficult circumstances, in a world with countless difficulties and setbacks, we all have hope, happiness, and life which is expected to become imperishable. My siblings, God has given us grace and calls for us to live in His glory. It is a great thing for us to have grace, blessings, health, friends, siblings in Christ, and to have His presence in our lives despite the fact that the world is living in a boiling cauldron full of fire. Today we are living the greatest miracle since He advises us, teaches us, trains us and develops us. Today, He, through the Holy Spirit shows the manner in which we can become participants, to overcome the world, and to defeat the evil in ourselves that leads us to unbeatable and unavoidable death. My siblings, there are big things that await us. It is written, “What no eye has seen, what no ear has heard, and what no human mind has conceived the things God has prepared for those who love him” (Corinthians 2:9). My siblings, the Holy Spirit made Christ into flesh in Virgin Mary’s pure womb.
The Virgin Mary gave birth to God incarnated in the flesh. From that moment on, God shall arise in people and man is born and regenerated in God with one goal and purpose: for us to become Gods. In order for us to become gods, let’s be love so that we can become co-creators, stakeholders, heirs, co-heirs. My siblings, the Holy Spirit raised Christ from the grave, and now it’s time to resurrect us since it lives inside of us. It is written, “And if the Spirit of him who raised Jesus from the dead is living in you, he who raised Christ from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies because of[e] his Spirit who lives in you” (romans 8:11).
My siblings, one day at my sanctuary I felt a particular delight and joy. It was a day where I had felt a great emotion, joy, euphoria, since I was living within the presence of God. From within my heart came out these words: I said, “my God, if I had known you earlier, I would have dedicated my whole life to silence without ever wanting to participate in any worldly activity since it is evident that the world with all its activities, has the power to entangle us, and the reason being is simply because it abstains from love as it is designed and built on lies. It is another thing entirely when the world becomes truth. Then, the whole planet will be one sanctuary, a large perfumery and everyone will be governed by a large and unspeakable joy. This joy of God will govern all people, and all of creation. This is why Lord you have invited us to live that which you foresaw for man and for which you gave your life as ransom for many. And so today with your powers, filled with experiences since we study from the all of mankind’s history both spiritual and not, we can bring and experience in our lives, your will. We just have to believe that you invited us. May it be, amen.”
My siblings, the words that we read in the New Testament don’t belong to anyone that he may lend them to us so that we may have an obligation towards them. They are God’s, our Father’s words, who has entrusted them to us so that we may put them into our lives and into the lives of those who need them. Whoever spreads God’s word, they should do it out of love. Their reasons for preaching as well as their intentions should also be pure and noble.
We can all preach God’s word because we simply want to partake of God’s truth, of the Father’s wisdom, of His riches, but we must make sure to participate in His Glory also with dedication so that we can help our siblings located all over the world who do not yet know Him. Unfortunately people, our siblings, don’t know that they are heirs to a fabulous spiritual and material fortune. This is why all of us should preach God’s Word with love devoid of self interest. If we don’t preach with this spirit then it will be done with principles based on devilish egoism. May it not be. If we preach God with ego, let us be assured that sooner or later God will inform all his children that whoever wants any power only for himself is a thief because whatever wisdom or power exists only comes from God Himself. Now whoever has received the gospel from someone who acts as a leader, then this leader will lose the power which he thinks he has. Moreover, the reason why God created schools and universities is for everyone to get educated so that they can study the bible. God is the Word. Any wisdom that exists in this world or all of creation comes from God and not from man. It is written, In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. John 1:1.
My siblings, the New Testament, speaks personally to each person. We don’t need intermediaries or saviors. All that is required is to have friends so that we interact with this Word with love as we are doing now and forever. All of Christ’s students should live with love, should study His wisdom and live by it. We can all speak through God’s Word with God and God speaks to us through this Word so that God’s family will manifest itself in this world. The Word gives all of us life. We don’t need to keep it only to ourselves like private property or make it into private spiritual copyright. May it not be! Amen.