THE FRUITS OF THE HOLY SPIRIT
EPHESIANS CHAPTER 4
VERSE, 1, 2, 3
1) As a prisoner for the lord, then, I urge you to live a life worthy of the calling you have received.
2) Be completely humble and gentle: be patient, bearing with one another in love.
3) Make every effort to keep the unity of the spirit through the bond of peace.
ACTS CHAPTER 12
VERSE, 20, 21, 22, 23
20) He had been quarreling with the people of tyre and Sidon: they now joined together and sought an audience with him. After securing the support of blastus, a trusted personal servant of the King, they asked for peace, because they depended on the king’s country for their food supply.
21) On the appointed day Herod, wearing his royal robes, sat on his throne and delivered a public address to the people.
22) They shouted, “This is the voice of a god, not of a man.”
23) Immediately, because Herod did not give praise to God an angel of the LORD struck him down, and he was eaten by worms and died.
ACTS CHAPTER 16
VERSE, 35, 36, 37
35) When it was daylight, the magistrates sent their officers to the jailer with the order: “Release those men.”
36) The jailer told Paul, “The magistrates have ordered that you and Silas be released. Now you can leave. Go in peace.”
37) But Paul said to the officers: “They beat us publicly without a trial, even though we are Roman citizens, and threw us into prison. And now do they want to get rid of us quietly? No! Let them come themselves and escort us out.”
JAMES CHAPTER 3
VERSE, 16, 17, 18
16) For where you have envy and selfish ambition, there you find disorder and every evil practice.
17) But the wisdom that comes from heaven is first of all pure: then peace-loving, considerate, submissive, and full of mercy and good fruit, impartial and sincere.
18) Peacemakers who sow in peace reap a harvest of righteousness.
MARK CHAPTER 5
VERSE, 33, 34
33) Then the woman, knowing what had happened to her, came and fell at his feet and, trembling with fear, told him the whole truth.
34) He said to her, “Daughter, your faith has healed you. Go in peace and be freed from your suffering.”
ACTS CHAPTER 10
VERSE, 34, 35, 36
34) Then Peter began to speak: “I now realize how true it is that God does not show favoritism
35) But accepts from every nation the one who fears him and does what is right.
36) You know the message God sent to the people of Israel, announcing the good news of peace through Jesus Christ, who is Lord of all.
WHAT IS MESTERY
MATTHEW CHAPTER 13
VERSE, 10, 11
10) And the disciples came, and said to him, why speak you to them in parable?
11) He answered and said to them, because it is given to you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.
ROMANS CHAPTER 11
VERSE, 22, 23, 24, 25
22) Behold therefore the goodness and severity of God: on them which fell, severity; but toward you, goodness, if you continue in his goodness: otherwise you also shall be cut off.
23) And they also, if they abide not still in unbelief, shall be grafted in: for God is able to graft them in again.
24) For if you were cut out of the olive tree which is wild by nature, and were grafted contrary to nature into a good olive tree: how much more shall these, which be the natural branches, be grafted into their own olive tree?
25) For I would not, brothers, that you should be ignorant of this mystery, lest you should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fullness of the Gentiles be come in.
ROMANS CHAPTER 16
VERSE, 24, 25, 26
24) The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen.
25) Now to him that is of power to establish you according to my gospel, and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began,
26) But now is made manifest, and by the scriptures of the prophets, according to the commandment of the everlasting God, made known to all nations for the obedience of faith:
1 CORINTHIANS CHAPTER 2
VERSE, 6, 7, 8
6) However, we speak wisdom among them that are perfect: yet not the wisdom of this world, nor of the princes of this world, that come to nothing:
7) But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world to our glory:
8) Which none of the princes of this world knew: for had they known it, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory.
1 CORINTHIANS CHAPTER 4
VERSE, 1, 2
1) Let a man so account of us, as of the ministers of Christ, and stewards of the mysteries of God.
2) Moreover it is required in stewards that a man be found faithful.
1 CORINTHIANS CHAPTER 13
VERSE, 2, 3, 4
2) And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains and have not charity, I am nothing.
3) And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, and have not charity, it profits me nothing.
4) Charity suffers long, and is kind; charity brags not itself, is not puffed up,
1 CORINTHIANS CHAPTER 15
VERSE, 50, 51
50) Now this I say, brothers, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither does corruption inherit incorruption.
51) Behold, I show you a mystery; we shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,
EPHESIANS CHAPTER 1
VERSE, 9, 10
9) Having made known to us the mystery of his will, according to his good pleasure which he has purposed in himself:
10) That in the dispensation of the fullness of times he might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven, and which are on earth; even in him:
EPHESIANS CHAPTER 3
VERSE, 3, 4, 9
3) How that by revelation he made known to me the mystery; (as I wrote before in few words,
4) Whereby, when you read, you may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ)
9) And to make all men see what the fellowship of the mystery is, which from the beginning of the world has been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ:
EPHESIANS CHAPTER 5
VERSE, 31, 32, 33
31) For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and shall be joined to his wife, and they two shall be one flesh.
32) This is a great mystery: but I speak concerning Christ and the church.
33) Nevertheless let every one of you in particular so love his wife even as himself; and the wife see that she reverence her husband.
EPHESIANS CHAPTER 6
19) And for me, that utterance may be given to me, that I may open my mouth boldly, to make known the mystery of the gospel,
COLOSSIANS CHAPTER 1
VERSE, 25, 26, 27
25) Whereof I am made a minister, according to the dispensation of God which is given to me for you, to fulfill the word of God;
26) Even the mystery which has been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints:
27) To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:
COLOSSIANS CHAPTER 2
VERSE, 2, 3, 4
2) That their hearts might be comforted, being knit together in love, and to all riches of the full assurance of understanding, to the acknowledgment of the mystery of God, and of the Father, and of Christ;
3) In whom are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge.
4) And this I say, lest any man should beguile you with enticing words.
COLOSSIANS CHAPTER 4
VERSE, 2, 3, 4
2) Continue in prayer, and watch in the same with thanksgiving;
3) With praying also for us, that God would open to us a door of utterance, to speak the mystery of Christ, for which I am also in bonds:
4) That I may make it manifest, as I ought to speak.
2 THESSALONIANS CHAPTER 2
VERSE, 7, 8, 9, 10
7) For the mystery of iniquity does already work: only he who now let’s will let, until he be taken out of the way.
8) And then shall that wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:
9) Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,
10) And with all delusion of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
1 TIMOTHY CHAPTER 3
VERSE, 14, 15, 16
14) These things write I to you, hoping to come to you shortly:
15) But if I tarry long, that you may know how you ought to behave yourself in the house of God, which is the church of the living God, the pillar and ground of the truth.
16) And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached to the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.
REVELATION CHAPTER 1
VERSE, 19, 20
19) Write the things which you have seen, and the things which are, and the things which shall be hereafter;
20) The mystery of the seven stars which you saw in my right hand, and the seven golden candlesticks. The seven stars are the angels of the seven churches: and the seven candlesticks which you saw are the seven churches.
REVELATION CHAPTER 10
VERSE, 6, 7
6) And swore by him that lives forever and ever, who created heaven, and the things that therein are, and the earth, and the things that therein are, and the sea, and the things which are therein, that there should be timer no longer:
7) But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as he has declared to his servants the prophets.
REVELATION CHAPTER 17
7) and the angel said to me, Why did you marvel? I will tell you the mystery of the woman, and of the beast that carries her, which has the seven heads and ten horns.